Friday 21 October 2016

Kalmatia Sangam is now AyurVAID Kalmatia



To begin with, we are very pleased and excited about the launch of AyurVAID Kalmatia, Yes! Our Kalmatia Sangam is now AyurVAID Kalmatia. The one and only Health Holiday and Healing destination, embellishing and enhancing life, located amidst the most serene and pristine locations in India. Also, AyurVAID Kalmatia is the perfect destination for patients suffering multiple, complex, chronic, and systemic diseases. Here there is not only a permanent solution but also prolonged freedom from strong painkillers, steroids, and surgeries.  To those who simply wish to experience the power of the most authentic Ayurveda for chronic disease cure and enhanced health, it is delivered professionally at AyurVAID Kalmatia most luxurious way.

Ayurveda holds the most reliable and effective treatment therapies for all kinds and dimensions of diseases and disorders. As old as 5000 years, Ayurveda has transformed from just being a mere instrument and method of treatment, to a lifestyle habit for many of us. At AyurVAID Kalmatia, our highly appreciated facilities such as Kutiras, Kriya Sala, Ardhachandra Rangasthala, Naivedya and AyurVANA are most prominent and effective for any stressed individual, they can choose from many of our facilities as per their needs and begin to address the transformation on a positive note. 

Today, this one-time resort built straddled over a lush hilltop with wonderful Mountain View is the finest Ayurveda Healing Destination in India. We are also the most luxurious and exotic practitioners offering both classical and comprehensive Ayurveda treatment in the industry.

Well, most of what Ayurvaid Kalmatia is proud of is beyond mere words to explain, it is an evolution that is to be experienced and felt.

We welcome all near and dear ones to come, witness the change with AyurVAID Kalmatia.

For more queries, visit www.ayurvaidkalmatia.com


1 comment:

  1. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,autoimmune disorder,Hsv,,autoimmune disease,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

    ReplyDelete